Monday, December 15, 2008

Back to Blogs

So it's been a long time since I actually have blogged, probably since my freshman year of college when I used to use Live Journal and AOL to post blogs. The more I think about it the scarier it seems to me that I'm getting older and older. It feels like just yesterday I couldn't wait til I actually turned 21, and now in February I'll be turning 23 but I'm still partying just as much and if not more then ever lol.

I always found blogging a good way to not only share my experiences out with people that I know, but also as a way to make new friends and establish connections with those that I never actually thought I would. And for those of you who actually were around for my old AOL blog days not much will actually change lol. You should still expect my drunk ramblings and stories posted at 3:00 in the morning on any random given night, although you'll probably see more pictures now haha!

Well anyways, I guess that's it for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment