Tuesday, December 23, 2008

This Weekend

So I know I havent posted in a while, but to sum it up the past few holiday days have been craaazy with party after party after party lol. So last night was the first night in about a week where I actually didn't drink and took it easy and actually slept for once. The Christmas CDs and Midget were a hit down at the Christmas Party at the restaurant (which was good since I spent 2 solid days making all 100 of those damn CDs haha). Friday was our annual Christmas Party here at Capwest, so the office went out to lunch where we started drinking starting at about noon, followed by more drinking at the bowling alley lol. From there I had to go coach my girls in seal beach (which wasn't too great seeing as how I was already hammered lol), and once I got back me and Jess went to Randi's Cocktail party that she throws every year which was a blast. Got dressed up and drank even more lol, I should have pictures of this soon. Then Saturday we hosted a christmas party at our house where we had a bunch of the close friends over, cooked up a ham and had a really good potluck, followed by more drinking and a couple games of pictionary and apples 2 apples. Sunday woke up hungover, watched my Pats destroy the Cardinals in Football, then ran a couple errands and headed down to my cousins where the drinking began again. Pretty much a drunk blur all weekend, but nonetheless the madness is going to continue tonight!

Happy Holidays to everyone!! May all your drinks be merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment