Monday, December 15, 2008

Mystery Shot

So last Friday after coaching my girls in Seal Beach, I went and met up with Bret, Drew, David, Derek, Brandon, Brianna, and Kiana for drinks at the block at a brewery/bar called Alcatraz. After starting off the night with a few beers and a shot of tequila (don't judge me, it was Drew's idea), the bartender started making us some interesting shots, and I missed the name of one of them. It was a green creamy looking shot, and the bartender put a floater of Hennessey on the top. I know I was already drunk, so I can't give you an exact description of the flavor, but it was definitely good, and it's been bugging me since I have no idea what it was called. If anyone has annnny idea please let me know!

Drink of the Week: A Pee in the Butt
a creation made by us down at Ante's for Big Wednesday
ingredients: Half a cup of coke or diet coke (your preference), and one shot of Tuaca
instructions: Dump the shot of Tuaca into your cup of coke, and chug (similar to a jager bomb)
Tastes like vanilla coke and gets the people going not to mention its provocative

1 comment: